Telemedicine allows you to schedule and participate in a visit with your doctor using your cellphone or computer.
At-Home Doctor Consultations
At MDteleMe, you can consult with a medical professional and get the treatment you need for a wide range of minor acute conditions like sore throats, allergies, or rashes, as well as many chronic medical conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes.
The MDteleMe providers will:
- Carefully listen to your concerns
- Order additional tests, as needed
- Review your test results, explaining the findings
- Prescribe new medications, as medically necessary
- Prescribe medication refills, as medically necessary
Additional advantages of MDteleMe telemedicine services:
- You can schedule appointments for others in your family, such as children or elderly relatives
- You can invite – or be invited by – other family members to a telemedicine visit
- You can be seen by a medical provider anywhere and at any time
- You can choose from a list of MDteleMe providers, and have your appointment with the provider you like best
You can see our providers using your:
- Install the app:
- After the app is installed:
- Sign in or create an account
For the best service, you should use one of these web browsers:
Chrome (by Google) – Don't have it? Download Chrome for free now
Firefox (by Mozilla) – Don't have it? Download Firefox for free now
NOTE: Video conferencing will not function as it should if you are using Internet Explorer (by Microsoft) or Safari (by Apple)
Download your MDteleMe App:
Frequently Asked Questions about MDteleMe’s Telemedicine Services
If your question isn’t answered below, please call MDteleMe at (786)-800-2430 and we’ll be happy to address your concerns and walk you through the process.
Technical support regarding the telemedicine online tool is also available from the SnapMD team who created the MDteleMe app we use, for Technical issues please call 8886662352.
The telemedicine platform can be read in English or Spanish – you set the language you prefer.