Telemedicine Primary Care
It is always recommended that you have a physical exam at least once a year, also no all medical conditions can be manage during a telemedicine visit, an in-person physical examination is very important in the diagnosis and management of some medical conditions.
Your are welcome to come for an in-person Medical evaluation in our office.
What to Expect from our Health care Providers.
Here are the services you can expect from our health care providers during a visit to our office:
- Carefully listen to your concerns
- Conduct a physical exam and explain the results
- Perform your annual gynecological exam
- Order additional tests, when needed
- Review your test results and explain the results
- Prescribe new medications, if medically necessary
- Refills medications , if medically necessary
You can come in for your physical exam, then use telemedicine for the follow-up visit so you won't have to travel or arrange for time away from work.
We can also provide treatments for:
- Acute respiratory conditions
- Pain (no controlled substances)
- Flu, UTI, and other infections and illnesses
- We do not perform surgical procedures such as sutures.
- We do not provide vaccinations.
- We do not perform blood test in our office.
- However, we can order diagnostic testings and provide you information about where you can get the testing done – at an affordable price.