At-Home Doctor Consultations
At MDteleMe, you can consult with a medical professional and get the treatment you need for a wide range of minor acute conditions like sore throats, allergies, or rashes, as well as many chronic medical conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes.
The MDteleMe providers will:
- Carefully listen to your concerns
- Order additional tests, as needed
- Review your test results, explaining the findings
- Prescribe new medications, as medically necessary
- Prescribe medication refills, as medically necessary
Additional advantages of MDteleMe telemedicine services:
- You can schedule appointments for others in your family, such as children or elderly relatives
- You can invite – or be invited by – other family members to a telemedicine visit
- You can be seen by a medical provider anywhere and at any time
- You can choose from a list of MDteleMe providers, and have your appointment with the provider you like best
Here are some of the medical care services you can get at MDteleMe – click on the link below to learn more about each service:
- Telemedicine – with affordable pricing packages and easy sign-up and log-in
- Genetic Consultation
- Family Medicine
- Nutrition and Fitness
The prices listed below are for a single visit with the MDteleMe doctor or health care provider. Signing up for MDteleMe telemedicine services is free!
Urgent care involves the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of sudden but minor injuries or illnesses.
This includes cold and flu or allergy symptoms, joint pain and swelling, fatigue, headaches, skin rashes, UTIs, and pink eye. See more general health conditions that can be treated during your urgent care telemedicine visit.
Medications may be prescribed, if necessary. Payment for any prescribed medication is the patient’s responsibility and is separate from the cost of the urgent care telemedicine visit.
Note: If you are experiencing symptoms of a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911 or go to the emergency room right away! Do not wait. These symptoms may include but are not limited to severe chest pain and shortness of breath, dizziness and an altered mental state, loss of consciousness, sudden vision changes, constant vomiting, and heavy bleeding and weakness.
Chronic disease management involves helping you monitor, manage, and treat long-term, chronic medical problems like high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, and more. We can order any tests needed to monitor your condition and prescribe medications needed to keep you healthy.
Payment for any diagnostic tests ordered (including lab work) or prescribed medications is the patient’s responsibility and is separate from the cost of a chronic care telemedicine visit.
Using telemedicine to monitor your chronic condition is not intended to replace an annual physical exam with your primary care provider.
During your in-person visit at the MDteleMe office in Miami, Florida, you will receive the type of care you might expect at your family doctor’s office such as physical exams, annual well-woman (gynecological and breast) exams, medical prescriptions, and orders for lab work or additional diagnostic testing, if needed.
If you have medical concerns and want to see the doctor in person, an in-office visit is what you’re looking for.
A genetic health care professional at MDteleMe is available to help you identify and manage your hereditary disease risks, especially when it comes to cancer.
This unique program includes a family history-based genetic risk assessment, counseling, and treatment or prevention guidance, depending on your results.
MDteleMe is committed to educating patients so that in addition to knowing what type of cancer you may be predisposed to, you are advised of the steps you need to take to help prevent it from developing. Should additional genetic testing or lab work be ordered, it is a separate cost from the genetic consultation fee of $99.99.
In addition, the knowledgeable health care professionals at MDteleMe are available to help you determine the results of genetic testing done at home (such as with products like 23andMe).
Our genetic consultation is only offered via telemedicine.
This option includes a telemedicine consultation with a nutritionist and fitness specialist. A wide variety of health topics may be covered during the visit. Costs will vary, depending on your needs; for example:
Initial Nutrition Consultation – $150
In this one-hour session, a full evaluation will be conducted and will include:
- Discussion of your diet and eating habits, exercise routine, water intake, stress levels, sleep patterns, bowel movements, blood work (if appropriate), and medications, vitamins, and supplements you are taking
- Customized nutrition plan based on your age, health, and food preferences
- Exercise recommendations or modifications
- Setting of short-term and long-term goals
Follow-Up Nutritional Consultation – $130
In this 30-minute follow-up session, discussion will include:
- Check-in to review progress
- Barriers faced
- Next steps
Not sure what type of medical care package is right for you?
Already know what you need?
Request an in-office appointment with one of our providers.